We made this dipping sauce for our BLT wraps to give them a Thai twist and it’s fun and easy because it’s made in a jar.
original recipe – White on Rice
- Pint jar with lid, beverage shaker or emptied, clean spice jar
- 1/4 cup
If you choose to use soy sauce, please make sure you are purchasing real soy sauce and not the cheaper variation made with high fructose corn syrup.
This recipe was prepared by Robin and Ken at Low-Carb Lunches for use on BLT wraps.
Soy Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari Soy sauce can be subsituted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt sour cream can be substituted or for a non-creamy variation leave out altogether
- 1 tsp lime juice fresh is best
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriacha any hot sauce can be substituted and quantity can be to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a pint size jar, beverage shaker or emptied, clean spice jar.
- Close lid and shake until combined.