Puppy Chow Check out this recipe
- Mixing bowl, microwave safe
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
- Large plastic resealable bag
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Place butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave until melted, stir often
- Add vanilla and stir
- Add Rice Chex to mixture and stir
- Add powdered sugar to large plastic bag
- Add cereal mixture to the same bag and shake to coat.
- Pour mixter onto parchment paper or waxed paper to cool and set.
- Store in airtight container for up to two weeks.
Puppy Chow is also known as Muddy Buddies and is a popular recipe on the Rice Chex box.