If you like the cheese that falls off and crisps up on the pan when you’re baking pizza or a sandwich, you’re going to love this super simple recipe. So simple, you may not even consider it a recipe at all.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- cheese knife or shredder
Thin, crispy cheese appetizer.
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese not fresh parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thinly slice or shred cheese and place on parchment covered baking sheet. Leave enough spacing so cheese can expand.
- Add seasoning if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees until crisp and golden and brown around the edges only.
- Remove from oven and slide parchment paper onto a cooling rack or cool surface until cool and crisp. Lift with a flipper to place on serving tray.
This recipe was prepared by Jeff at Low-Carb Lunches. It's very important you use parchment paper. Options
- You can go crazy here by trying a variety of cheese, even mix them.
- Add any kind of seasoning.
Leave a Comment