We changed the original recipe and used rotisserie chicken to save time an utilize the entire chicken. Blueberry Dressing is used with this recipe. You of course don’t need to measure for this recipe. It’s just one idea for a lunch salad.
This recipe was prepared by Kim at Low-Carb Lunches .
Chicken and Blueberry Salad
- 5 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups chicken breasts cooked
- Place greens, blueberries and almonds in a bowl.
- Tear up cooked chicken and add to bowl
- Toss with Blueberry Dressing just before serving.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt & pepper to taste