Thank you Carol Hodson for sharing this recipe on Facebook
Original recipe: http://bit.ly/1f8lkZe
Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites
- 4 medium zucchini sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese grated
- 1-2 tbsp fresh rosemary & thyme minced
- 1 smidge olive oil
- to taste salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Lightly brush both sizes of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix cheese and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes and place under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes until cheese is crispy and browned