We will focus on in-season root vegetables and apples. Be ready to share or learn about a variety of vegetables that are harvested in the fall. In addition to preparing a complete meal, we will prepare a few vegetables with minimal additional flavoring so we can taste and discuss.
The rump roast, roasted vegetables and apples will be pretty basic to allow us to spend our cooking time on the other recipes and have time for taste testing and discussion.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Stew With Spiced Yogurt
- Apple Pecan Feta Salad
- Roasted Chestnuts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Chestnuts
- Sweet Potatoes with Roasted Pecans
- Rump Roast or Roast Beef
- Roasted vegetables (blue potatoes, beets, onions, etc)
- Horseradish Cream
- Raw Apples (we will be taste testing and comparing uses and nutritional value)