This meeting was inspired by Nicole Gray with her idea that we should all care about what we eat and how it effects our health. We will be preparing a simple meal so that we can have a discussion about food choices and our club. We may or may not get to the step where everyone has set food, nutrition and/or fitness goals for 2014, but will continue online and at meetings to develop and support each others goals.
- 6pm Pre-meeting to discuss menu & draw tasks
- 6:15 Prepare menu
- 6:40 Dessert first! Pudding while we have Food Goal Kickoff meeting
- 7:30 Eat meal and wrap up meeting
- 8:00 Help with website user signups
What to bring
- A beverage (I have tap water & glasses)
- If you have a favorite knife or cutting board, feel free to bring it.
- Cash to pay for your meal. I’m anticipating $4 or less and will update when I have a better guess.
- An open mind because the recipes for this meeting may not be your typical choices.